Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Lake Charles, Louisiana
Looking for some spicy crawdads around town? We have a list of restaurants and drive-thrus all across Lake Charles that have the best prices.
Crawfish Fun Fact: I found this article that says the oldest fossil records show crawfish burrows in Australia from over 115 years ago. Crawfish farming didn't start to catch on until the 1960s and today Louisiana provides 70-90% of the crawfish consumed in the USA.
Here Are The Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Lake Charles:
1. Rouses Market - $2.69 per pound boiled/ $2.49 per pound boiled for 10 pounds or more/ $1.99 per pound live
2. Captains Table - $3.99 per pound boiled
3. Contraband Crawfish - $4.50 per pound boiled/ $4.25 per pound boiled for 10 pounds or more
4. Zydeco Crawfish - $4.50 per pound boiled
5. BeauxDines’ - $4.99 per pound boiled to-go/ $5.99 per pound boiled sit-down
I'm not much of a crawfish eater, but I love the potatoes, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and corn that are boiled with the crawfish. Where are your favorite places to get the extras boiled with your mudbugs? Let us know in the comments of our Facebook post.
Famous People Born in Louisiana