McNeese Announces 2022 Homecoming Events In Lake Charles Oct. 23-29
Coming up this Sunday, October 23rd will start the McNeese State University homecoming week. The homecoming week starts on tath Sunday and runs through Saturday, October 29, 2022. The theme this year is Rowdy's Haunted Homecoming.
The university has a ton of events scheduled all week long and we have all the things and events you need to know for the week of homecoming. That way you can make plans to attend the events you would like to go to.
Now, remember some of the events are just for the students at McNeese but there are a lot of things for the public to attend as well. Here are all the events:
- Sunday, Oct. 23, Movie Under the Stars featuring Disney’s 1998 Halloweentown The show starts at 6:30 p.m. in Lot A near Cowboy Stadium.
- Monday, Oct. 24, there will be a Halloween Bash with costumes, carnival games, food, and music from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the Quad.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, students seeking a little forgiveness can find some on Amnesty Day, where one parking ticket (up to $25) can be forgiven from 9 a.m. until Noon in the La Jeunesse Room in the Old Ranch and from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in La Jeunesse and the lobbies of the Doland Field House and Hardtner Hall.
- Tuesday night, students are encouraged to dress in costumes and take part in the Spookathon Squid Games from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the Rec Complex.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, It's time for Mud to fly for the popular homecoming annual tradition of oozeball starting at 3:00 pm on Frasch Hall’s front lawn.
- Thursday, it's the annual homecoming parade down Ryan Street in Lake Charles and ending at the football stadium. Click Here For more info.
- Friday evening for students, the NPHC hosts its “A Nightmare on Ryan Street” homecoming step show in the Rec Complex while foam will fly at a Foam Party for students in the Housing Quad from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Friday night, October 28 Wayne Toups will be live at the Cowboy Block Party performing live at the Robert Noland Alumni Pavilion starting at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, the students, alumni, and other tailgates start at 3:00 pm then the Cowboys take on the Southeastern Lions at 7 p.m. in Cowboy Stadium.
Get out and have some fun!!!
Famous McNeese Alumni