SWLA Hot Air Balloon Festival This Weekend In Lake Charles
Looking for something to do this weekend in Lake Charles? Get ready for the Southwest Louisiana Hot Air Balloon Festival is taking place this weekend In Lake Charles.
The festival starts on Friday, June 10th, and runs through Saturday, June 11th in South Lake Charles. The festival will take place this year at The Stables at Le Bocage located at 4550 South Park Road in Lake Charles, La.
The two-day event will feature live music, a kid zone, food and craft booths, fireworks, hot air balloon rides, and more! Have you seen the entertainment lineup for the two-day festival?
Set to perform at the festival is the who's who of local Cajun and Country music in the area. Here is the entertainment lineup.
Friday, June 10th
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm --- Johnny Jimenez
- 7:20 pm to 8:30 pm -- Parish County Line
- 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm -- Caden Gillard
- 10:15 pm to 11:30 pm -- Wayne Toups
Saturday, June 11th, 2022
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm --Madison Crane
- 5:15 pm to 6:00 pm --Rosedown Rockers
- 6:20 pm to 7:00 pm -- Charlie Wayne Band
- 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm -- Dustin Sonnier
- 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm -- Flamethrowers
- 10:15 pm to 11:30 pm -- Three Beards
Tickets and VIP parking passes are now available for purchase also on the 2022 Southwest Louisiana Hot Air Balloon Festival website. You can choose from a one-day pass, weekend pass, or even a VIP Ultimate One Day pass.
Keep listening here for your chance to win weekend passes to this awesome event.
Your Favorite Cajun, Swamp Pop, and Zydeco Artists of All Time